Graphic Designer + Photo Editor/Retoucher
Updated as of August 22, 2021
Only 1 Position Available
Graphic Designer + Photo Editor/Retoucher (Entry Level, Part-Time, Work from Home)
A graphic designer + photo editor/retoucher has 2 main tasks, first is to turn stories into visuals and second is to make sure that website photos look clean, consistent, and professional.
Who We Are
- Mission: Shoenami exists to share the passion for sneakers
- Vision: To become your go-to supplier for hype and authentic sneakers
Our Core Values
- Continuous Improvement - Apply creativity and technology to simplify and do more with less
- Accountability and Integrity - Always doing what we say, sometimes more, never less
- Operational Excellence - Create long-lasting value instead of short-term boosts
- Gratitude and Positivity, also PUNny and a little wEirD - Enjoy your work, appreciate the little things, celebrate small wins, and have fun! :)
- College students and fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Own computer/laptop with a stable internet connection
- Knowledge of photo editing software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (layers, masks, paths, and non-destructive workflow)
- Experience in photography is a plus!
- Interested in sneakers and hype culture
- Loves online shopping!
What you’ll be doing:
- Conceptualize and create content for Instagram, Facebook, Stories, TikTok, Email, and our Website
- Participate on brainstorming and researching for our marketing initiatives
- Moment marketing (initiating and creating marketing materials for on-going events such as the Olympics, think Hidilyn Diaz & Nesthy Petecio)
- Crop and remove the background of products while retaining shadows
- Specialize in taking an existing photograph and enhancing the image by adjusting tone, color, saturation, and brightness
- Perform file naming and archiving for searchability and organization
- As of writing, in the last 30 days, Shoenami has reached over 1,000,000 people via Facebook/Instagram
- According to our data, our website is at the top 1% of stores that launched on the same week as we did
- Shoenami has been managed by only 2-3 people for 6 years
Are you the perfect fit? (pun intended)
- Are you self-motivated with high standards?
- Always looking for a better way of doing things?
- Passionate about creating a positive impact?
- Strong appetite for learning and eager to contribute?
- Looking for a challenge and hungry to take ownership and responsibility?
Then let’s talk sneakers!
- Send your portfolio, resume/CV, and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “I’m a self-driven and fastidious graphic designer passionate about sneakers!”. Also, include the top 3 online brands where you like to shop (excluding Lazada/Zalora/Shopee).
- Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.