Welcome to Shoenami Online Store!
Here's Our Story:
Only have a minute? Here's the summary (TL;DR).
You know, our founder Luigi got scammed on his first few sneaker purchases.Itching to find the lowest price possible, he pounced on sneaker deals too good to be true. Inevitably he received fakes and learned a very expensive lesson.Well, what we do is we study every miniscule detail of limited edition sneakers (from the box down to the smell) so you don't have to.That's why he started Shoenami. In fact, with our 9-year sneaker expertise, and 8,000+ sneakers verified, you're guaranteed a 100% authentic/legit product or your money back.
Our Reason for Being/Our Mission:
Ever been to multiple sneaker stores only to come home empty-handed when they don't have your size? We've been there and we're here to make things easier.
- Shoenami exists to provide easy access to hype and authentic sneakers that comfortably fit.
Our Future/Our Vision:
Thoughts become perception, perception becomes reality. Alter your thoughts, alter your reality.
- To become your go-to reseller for hype and authentic sneakers in the Philippines. We ignite your passion for sneakers and set the trend with our curated and exclusive selection.
How Shoenami is Different:
We've verified more than 8,000 sneakers, delighted thousands of sneaker-friends, and have worked with sneaker suppliers from Europe to the United States. We've meticulously studied the sneaker market so you don't have to.
- With our 9-year sneaker expertise, you are guaranteed a pleasant experience. We promise 100% authentic sneakers, superb customer service, a considerate return/exchange policy, and secure payment options: Cash on Delivery, Credit Card (No Additional Fees!), & Wear Now, Pay Later (Installment via BillEase).
Our Core Values:
Our core values guide how we act. We lose them then we lose everything.
- Listen First, Talk After - Seek first to understand, then to be understood. We listen to our teammates and sneaker-friends. We believe that feedback is a GIFT. We use positive feedback as reassurance and motivation to power through and negative feedback as a chance to improve. Negative constructive feedback should be replied to with a THANK YOU and not SCREW YOU.
- Gratitude & Positivity - Here at Shoenami, we focus on gratitude instead of negativity. We magnify the small things and small wins. I, the author, Luigi, am thankful to you, the reader, for taking the time to read this! :)
- Frugality & Resourcefulness - Constraints breed resourcefulness, self-sufficiency, and invention. Frugality does not mean always going for the cheapest thing. It means focusing on value and not spending more than necessary.
- Strive to Be Better - The Shoenami website was created out of boredom during the height of the pandemic. Sales were low, our sneaker-friends were not allowed to go outside, and the whole world went to a screeching halt. Instead of blaming others and pointing fingers at how we got into this mess, we took this time to reflect and improve ourselves.
- Dare to Be Different - We don't believe in blindly following the crowd. We'll have fun experimenting, trying out new things, and doing it our own way. If we fail then we fail, it is what it is.
- Earn Trust (inspired by Amazon) - Our leaders listen attentively, speak candidly, and treat others respectfully. They are vocally self-critical, even when doing so is awkward or embarrassing. They do not believe their or their team’s body odor smells of perfume. They benchmark themselves and their teams against the best.
Not a Zuckerberg-college-dropout-story but a story of persistence, grit, and a relentless pursuit to share the passion for sneakers.
- In March of 2014 we sold our first sneaker, the Nike Roshe Run 'Black/Sail', for Php 4,500 thru a meet-up in McDo beside DLSU-M.
- Somewhere from 2014 to 2019, our founder failed multiple programming classes, a discrete mathematics class, and a thesis defense which put him at risk of getting kicked out, all while juggling work and school.
- Also from 2014 to 2019, the Shoenami team only consisted of 2 people, 1 delivery rider and stockman then the founder for everything else (Customer Service, Marketing, Operations, Sales, etc.)
- On April 27, 2016, we've had our first celebrity endorsement from Yassi Pressman (adidas Ultra Boost 1.0 'Wool Grey')
- From 2017-2019, we've worked with some top Philippine celebrities: Luis Manzano, Billy Crawford, Coleen Garcia, Bela Padilla, Gabbi Garcia, Pauleen Luna, Jennylyn Mercado, Janella Salvador, and a lot more!
- As of writing, June 12, 2023, we now work with around 10 sneaker-friends who help us share the passion for sneakers! :)
Thanks for making it this far, if you have any questions about our sneakers or if you have feedback on our website please contact us so we can provide clarity.
Stay grateful, sneaker-friends! :)