Updated as of July 29, 2022
Digital Marketing Associate (Experienced, Full-Time, Work from Home)
The Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring Shoenami's social media and website content in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales.
Who We Are:
- Mission: Shoenami exists to share the passion for sneakers
- Vision: To become your go-to supplier for hype and authentic sneakers
Our Core Values:
- Continuous Improvement - Eliminate problems, remove waste, and inefficiency
- Accountability and Integrity - Always doing what we say, sometimes more, never less
- Operational Excellence - Create long-lasting value instead of short-term boosts
- Frugality and Resourcefulness - Do more with less
- Gratitude and Positivity, also PUNny and a little wEirD - Enjoy your work, appreciate the little things, celebrate small wins, and have fun! :)
- From 2014 to 2019, Shoenami was being managed by only 2 people (we rarely have open positions so take advantage of this opportunity, sneaker-friend!)
- In March of 2014 we sold our first sneaker, the Nike Roshe Run 'Black/Sail', for Php 4,500 thru a meet-up in McDo beside DLSU-M.
- On April 27, 2016, we've had our first celebrity endorsement from Yassi Pressman (adidas Ultra Boost 1.0 'Wool Grey')
- Graduate of any four-year course
- At least 2 years experience in marketing/advertising
- Experience in graphic design (Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a plus!
- Experience in photography and content creation is also an advantage
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Own computer/laptop with a stable internet connection
- Must be proactive, organized, and detail-oriented
- Interested in sneakers and hype culture
- Loves online shopping!
What you’ll be doing:
- Ideate and propose brand strategy, guidelines, and messaging
- Pitch and conceptualize TikTok/Instagram Reels growth strategy
- Propose, execute, and measure influencer and press/media partnerships
- Plan, schedule, and evaluate social media calendar
- Create content for Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok (or outsource this effectively)
- Select, provide direction, and manage 3rd party graphic designers and photographers
What our previous/current employees say about us:
- "Very chill, in a way that there is minimal supervision and no micro-management." from Cherith
- "Personally, I learned so much because of Shoenami. Through your patience, I’ve gotten used to the process and have been able to effectively contribute sometimes. Making less and less mistakes makes me feel proud of myself as well." from Kristine
- “If you ever get lucky enough to be hiring people, make sure you're hiring people that not only you can teach, but make sure you're hiring people who are also going to teach you things.” from Jeff Bezos
- "Thank you so much, Shoenami! Thank you for this experience and for letting me work with Shoenami Fam! Will never forget all the learnings esp. that this is my first job since I graduated. Hehe" from Tricia
Are you the perfect fit? (pun intended)
- Are you self-motivated with high standards?
- Always looking for a better way of doing things?
- Passionate about creating a positive impact?
- Strong appetite for learning and eagerness to contribute?
- Looking for a challenge and hungry to take ownership and responsibility?
Up for the challenge? Then let’s talk sneakers!
- Send your portfolio, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “I'm a creative and self-driven digital marketing associate!”
- In the body of the email, tell us the first 3 strategies you’ll implement once hired. Also, share your top 3 sneakers and why you love them.
- In addition to #2, there is also 1 thing wrong with this job posting, tell us what that single error is in 1 sentence ("The error is that...", optional).
- Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
NOTE: From 2014 to 2020, Shoenami was being managed by only 2 people (we rarely let people in so take advantage of this opportunity, sneaker-friend!)