TikTok/Instagram Content Creator
Last Updated on Dec. 4, 2023 by Luigi P.
TikTok/Instagram Content Creator (Entry Level, Part-Time, Work from Home, Nearby Pasig Preferred)
The TikTok/Instagram Content Creator is responsible for pitching, shooting, editing, and publishing a number of pictures and videos a month to be posted on our TikTok and Instagram page.
Why Work Here:
- LEARN: Working in Shoenami means you are an important member of a small ~9 person team. The unique way in which you approach and solve a problem will be definitely noticed. While you do that, the process of learning will be enhanced too. A startup has fewer people so everybody’s role is important.
- OWNERSHIP: You'll have the freedom to do your work with no micromanagement. As the late Steve Jobs has said: "It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do."
- INNOVATION: At an established company, you most likely have an employee handbook that outlines the policies and procedures for a given scenario. At Shoenami, team members are creating these policies and procedures. This gives you more freedom to experiment with new processes and templates to see what works best.
- VALUE: Shoenami thrives off of new ideas and ways of thinking through problems. Additionally, there are few teammates to make suggestions. This means that your input is valuable and sometimes necessary for the growth of the business.
What our previous/current teammates say about us:
- "Personally, I learned so much because of Shoenami. Through your patience, I’ve gotten used to the process and have been able to effectively contribute sometimes. Making less and less mistakes makes me feel proud of myself as well." from Kristine
- "Thank you so much, Shoenami! Thank you for this experience and for letting me work with Shoenami Fam! Will never forget all the learnings esp. that this is my first job since I graduated. Hehe" from Tricia
- “If you ever get lucky enough to be hiring people, make sure you're hiring people that not only you can teach, but make sure you're hiring people who are also going to teach you things.” from Jeff Bezos
- "Every time, I browse the Shoenami website, I feel happy that my hard work has paid off. This also reflects the trust of the company beyond my work, as well as my growth in my position. Also, the compliments help my motivation grow further." from Daniella
Who We Are
- Mission: Shoenami exists to share the passion for sneakers
- Vision: To become your go-to supplier for hype and authentic sneakers
Our Core Values
- Continuous Improvement - Eliminate problems, remove waste, and inefficiency
- Accountability and Integrity - Always doing what we say, sometimes more, never less
- Operational Excellence - Create long-lasting value instead of short-term boosts
- Frugality and Resourcefulness - Do more with less
- Gratitude and Positivity, also PUNny and a little wEirD - Enjoy your work, appreciate the little things, celebrate small wins, and have fun! :)
- From 2014 to 2019, Shoenami was being managed by only 2 people (we rarely have open positions so take advantage of this opportunity, sneaker-friend!)
- In March of 2014 we sold our first sneaker, the Nike Roshe Run 'Black/Sail', for Php 4,500 thru a meet-up in McDo beside DLSU-M.
- On April 27, 2016, we've had our first celebrity endorsement from Yassi Pressman (adidas Ultra Boost 1.0 'Wool Grey')
- Strictly lives within Metro Manila or Rizal
- Must be able to travel to Pasig City
- Own desktop/laptop and smartphone
- Has a TikTok account with sizable engagement/followers
- Own sneaker collection is a plus
- Must be confident and comfortable in front of the camera
- Public speaking and hosting experience is a plus
- Experience in product photography (see examples below) is an advantage!
- Experience in editing apps (Snapseed, Lightroom, Photoshop) is a plus
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Interested in sneakers and hype culture
- Loves online shopping!
What you’ll be doing:
- Willing to occasionally go to our office in Pasig to shoot as needed
- Generate and list content ideas in line with current and foreseeable trends
- Create a social media calendar in line with said trends for both Instagram/Stories/Reels and TikTok
- Listen to the community, immerse in pop culture, and keep up with sneaker and hype news
- Executing ideas as well as preparing the production set of the shooting location
- Create reports of implemented strategies and pivot as necessary
- Engage with our sneaker-friends on TikTok and Instagram
- Track, measure, and evaluate the performance of content created
- Pitch, shoot, edit, and publish a number of pictures and videos a month to be posted on our TikTok and Instagram page
Examples of content you'll shoot/create:
Are you the perfect fit? (pun intended)
- Are you self-motivated with high standards?
- Always looking for a better way of doing things?
- Passionate about creating a positive impact?
- Strong appetite for learning and eager to contribute?
- Looking for a challenge and hungry to take ownership and responsibility?
Are you up for the challenge? Then let’s talk sneakers!
- Learn more about us here, to see if you're a great match with Shoenami!
- If you think we're compatible, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I'm a fun, graceful, and creative content creator!”
- In the body of the email, tell us 2 things:
- First: What did you hate the most about your previous school or company?
- Second: There is also 1 thing wrong with this job posting, tell us what that single error is in 1-2 sentences (OPTIONAL).