Updated as of Sept. 22, 2021
ERRATUM: In our social media and Facebook group posts, we mention that the position is part-time. We'd like to clarify that the position is full-time and not part-time. We apologize for this oversight.
Sales/Admin Assistant - Entry Level, Full-Time, Work from Home
A sales/admin assistant helps the general manager with clerical day-to-day tasks such as research, checking, and encoding data on Google Sheets/Facebook Messenger, and human resource/sales/marketing/social media-related tasks.
Who We Are
- Mission: Shoenami exists to share the passion for sneakers
- Vision: To become your go-to supplier for hype and authentic sneakers
Our Core Values
- Continuous Improvement - Apply creativity and technology to simplify and do more with less
- Accountability and Integrity - Always doing what we say, sometimes more, never less
- Operational Excellence - Create long-lasting value instead of short-term boosts
- Gratitude and Positivity, also PUNny and a little wEirD - Enjoy your work, appreciate the little things, celebrate small wins, and have fun! :)
- College students and fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Own computer/laptop with a stable internet connection
- Must be proactive, organized, and detail-oriented
- Interested in sneakers and hype culture
- Loves online shopping!
What you’ll be doing:
- Data entry and data validation using Google Sheets and Facebook Messenger
- Posting on Facebook Groups, Carousell, and the likes
- Monitor website to ensure stocks are updated
- Research and hiring-related tasks as required
- As of writing, in the last 30 days, Shoenami has reached over 1,000,000 people via Facebook/Instagram
- According to our data, our website is at the top 1% of stores that launched on the same week as we did
- Shoenami has been managed by only 2-3 people for 6 years
Are you the perfect fit? (pun intended)
- Are you self-motivated with high standards?
- Always looking for a better way of doing things?
- Passionate about creating a positive impact?
- Strong appetite for learning and eagerness to contribute?
- Looking for a challenge and hungry to take ownership and responsibility?
Then let’s talk sneakers!
- Send your portfolio, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I’m a self-driven and diligent sales/admin assistant who is passionate about sneakers!”
- In the body of the email, share the top 3 online stores/platforms where you like to browse/shop (Example: Shopee, Lazada, etc.)
- In addition to #2, there is also 1 thing wrong with this job posting, tell us what that single error is in 1 sentence ("The error is that...", optional).
- Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.